Yep you are very compassionate inspite of your supreme knowledge that it is
all ultimately Self - we are too styoooooopid, over-the-top emotional,
reactive, irony-challenged to recognize how lucky we are that you have
graced this list under the guise of this Zimmerman-Martin saga. Why didn't
your racist-conservative-liberal-libertarian-quietist views not wake us up
from our stupor?

Xeno baby - you have competition, watch out !!! You really need to nail
this retard first before you get to Emily.