 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

Yep you are very compassionate inspite of your supreme knowledge that it is all
ultimately Self - we are too styoooooopid, over-the-top emotional, reactive,
irony-challenged to recognize how lucky we are that you have graced this list
under the guise of this Zimmerman-Martin saga. Why didn't your
racist-conservative-liberal-libertarian-quietist views not wake us up from our
stupor?

Xeno baby - you have competition, watch out !!! You really need to nail this
retard first before you get to Emily.