mjackson:
> wrong again - you discount the idea that the local law
> enforcement didn't give a shit about Martin because of
> his color

You'll be demonizing everyone in sight between now and
the election in 2014!

>  - my step father was a cop in a small Southern town
> in SC and I know from him the level of prejudice that
> existed and still exists today in many Southern towns
> - it happens, don't doubt that.

You would be knowing more about this, but:

"After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the
George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence
that racial bias was a motivating factor in the
shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday
show."

'FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist'
McClatchey:
http://tinyurl.com/owv72yf