 From: Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

wrong again - you discount the idea that the local law enforcement didn't give
a shit about Martin because of his color - my step father was a cop in a small
Southern town in SC and I know from him the level of prejudice that existed and
still exists today in many Southern towns - it happens, don't doubt that.