Tom is one of those unusual flowers that pops up in
the garden of life from time to time that makes you
say,, "WHAT THE F*CK?" You can't let a guy like that
get your goat. His racial comments are just absurd.
Perhaps bostonbob should have responded to the
rhetorical question about his sister with an
affirmative. You defang someone by making a parody of
their seriousness. Tom obviously has some pretty
serious problems.

http://mail.yahoo.com