I can see lots of apps for this data, though. Mapping predictable social
behavior to optimize traffic flows, and energy use, even fighting crime by
reallocating cops. Of course, once I get a notice on my phone that I cannot
travel to San Francisco on Tuesdays, anymore, because the regional predictive
algorithm has rescheduled that particular carbon footprint for someone else,
I'll be pissed.