On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Seraphita <s3raph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> Christ, get over yourself! Treat people as individuals not as
> representatives of a particular race or nation.

I can't Seraphita baby - how can you be so cold-hearted and not show any
empathy to my pain, my bitterness, the sadness and the overwhelming
resentment I feel against the deep rooted, deep seated, deep, deep, fucking
deep bigotry of African Americans?

You heartless bastard - I hate you - you hear me? I fucking HATE YOU