We'uns likes our guns.

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Trayvon Martin was a Homophobic bigot

Has *anyone* in America stopped to ponder whether the problem here
is easy availability of guns rather than race or whatever problems?

Seems likely that if you couldn't get hold of 9mm pistols at the
corner shop this situation might have amounted to a bit of arguing
and not much more. When everyone is scared that everyone else is
armed people are bound to be be a bit spikier.

I hear they have armed guards at primary schools now. What the fuck
is wrong with your country?