My apologies. I posted a page about Ahimsa COWramels which appeared to be
advertising.  Actually, it is advocacy for cow protection under the guise of
selling caramels made from the milk of slaughter-free herds.  The proof is that
I have only made two sales in three years.

In a nutshell, what I am advocating is the realization that the way we treat
cows is a powerful indicator of how civilizations treat the environment and one
another.  When cows, their calves, bulls, and working oxen are protected and
live normal lives, there will be peace a prosperity.  People who come in
contact with such herds become happy and enlightened.  Proper cow protection is
labor intensive, so there will be no unemployment, and people who work with
cows become happy enjoying the bounties of nature along with simple living and
high thinking.  Grazing cows restore farmland ruined by chemical fertilizers
and heavy farm equipment.  And so forth.  So please visit these sites to read
more, even if you don't want to buy.  I'm not selling anymore anyway.

For ahimsa milk to become a reality, people will have to be willing to pay two
or three times as much, at least until we develop effective technologies to
harness the power of oxen. such as oxen electric turning generators. But which
is better, one glass of milk from a contented cow who sees her sons and
daughters working happily as contributing members of society, or three glasses
of milk from cows that have their male calves taken from them and raised for
slaughter?

And, as the late George Harrison wrote in the Introduction to Krsna Book: "All
you need is love (Krishna)"

Das'Osmi,
Madhavadasa Das

do not buy from this cow protection advocacy email
My site: www.WhollyCOWramels.com and
London, England  http://www.ahimsamilk.org/who-we-are/

 Free  Online  Accredited  College  Courses!

Fairfield Center for Autonomy and Self Learning
  www.FCASL.com         (985) 768-7060
CEO: Martin A Rosenthal, M.Ed.

The English Teacher And The Golden Avatar  TeacherAndAvatar.com
Short Stories From Renaissance High   RenHigh.com

HealthMartin.OrGanoGold.com

w.www,AhimsaCOWramels.com