--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, danfriedman2002 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> All of this speculation here is ridiculous. Now, I know you want to fight
> over this, but that is also ridiculous.

I seem to be in a premortem state, at least for the moment. But as to a
postmortem state? When you type text into a word processor, and then close the
application without saving a file, where does that information go?

I think people have some difficulty with the idea that, whatever they may be,
disappearing, and never ever again to be anything, anywhere, is a bit
discomfiting.

It might be easier to digest if perhaps it was realised that they never were
there to begin with.