> Dudy, glad you all are having fun (-:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECoNFPfKA0I

FFL has finally arrived at the place where Share feels the most familiar and
secure; we seemed to have entered the "Despicable Me" world of make believe,
computer generated cartoon characters and chronic cuteness - the ultimate world
of fuzziness and make believe. Barry and Share together at last. Never say
"never".