> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Yep, this piece was written specifically for you, Judy.
> > Barry definitely, and tragically, has a hard on for you,
> > so to speak.
>
> Does he not recognize this himself, or does he just think
> nobody else does?
>
> I have never in my life encountered anyone who was *less*
> aware of how he appears to others.

It is pretty hard not to notice how one appears to others on FFL. We all have a
wonderfully developed ability to ignore this. We continue to slog through the
droppings, their's and ours. Depending on our position on the Bell curve of
narcissism, perhaps some of us cannot ignore this.

This refers to the description of how others say they see us. In line with the
discussion in the paper 'What Is it Like to Be a Bat?' by Nagel - as a direct
experience, we can never know how others see us. In line with that we can keep
slogging on without regret.