Assuming that this is true, then it makes for a more interesting balance of
power with respect to the capital holdings back in india.

As far as the "ladies'" program goes, that's a whole other ballgame. Is Mother
Divine independent of the Movement hierarchy that puts King Tony at the top?
Seems like any and all organizations that teach TM, at least outside of India,
are going to be licensed under the auspices of the Maharishi Foundation, which
it sounds like King Tony is the head of.