 From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 9:33 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Zimmerman faked heroic car crash rescue

Zimmerman proves once again he has no problem lying to protect his
self-interest. Maybe he thought he could get away with lying about being a hero
because he got away with lying about how he murdered Trayvon.

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/