Share,

My recipe is simple.  I chopped a small portion of white onions and green bell
pepper.  Then, I let it sautee on a small portion of olive oil.  Then I added
slices of tomatoes.  When the onions were slightly brown, I added one can of
tuna to mix with the preparation.  I let the tuna cook until its slightly dry
and brown.

Then, I added the squeezed lemon for the bliss effect.  Voila and bona petite!

JR