Share,

It takes humans with high developed consciousness to create heaven here on
earth.  As shown in the article, pot harms are not good for the environment and
wildlife.

Also, I just found this video clip about vastu architecture and city planning.
It's good know that the TMO is actively distributing the knowledge around the
world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfk__Aw6LY

Lastly, you should try sprinkling lemon juice on the tuna and perhaps your
salad.  You might be able to taste the bliss that comes from the lemon tree. :)