 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:18 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Unexpected Effects of Pot Farms

Share,

It takes humans with high developed consciousness to create heaven here on
earth.  As shown in the article, pot harms are not good for the environment and
wildlife.

Also, I just found this video clip about vastu architecture and city planning.
It's good know that the TMO is actively distributing the knowledge around the
world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfk__Aw6LY

Lastly, you should try sprinkling lemon juice on the tuna and perhaps your
salad.  You might be able to taste the bliss that comes from the lemon tree. :)