On 07/29/2013 12:00 PM, John wrote:
> An investigative journalist finds this new twist to the story.  If this was
> true, there are many questions that must be answered.  Among them, why? and
> who is the mastermind?
>
> http://www.news.com.au/world-news/jfk-8216shot-by-secret-service-agent-george-hickey8217-claims-detective-colin-mclaren/story-fndir2ev-1226687373285?from=public_rss

This was actually reported by ABC News over the weekend.   I heard it on
KGO.   Of course I never believed the "official story" of the JFK
assassination.  Too many holes in it just like the 9/11 "official
story."  JFK was beginning to call fie on the rich old white men who
were running the country.  When billions are at stake the asshats will
stop at nothing to get their way.  They will pay the top professionals
to set it up and create scapegoats.  "Official stories" are also known
as "propaganda."