Oh, Xeno, I do love the brick architecture of the east coast. Seems less of
that here in the heartland. Anyway, your village looks charming with so many
trees and only 2 churches to avoid (-:

________________________________
 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 7:26 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Xeno's Neighbourhood

My neighbourhood is rather modest compared to Ann's and what is currently
Barry's location.

The Brewster New York Library, a place to get out of the heat, as it has been
very warm here lately.

A Methodist Church in Brewster. A monument to a sky god.

A lake near Brewster. This is the kind of landscape found just outside of many
towns in this area.

Another church in Brewster. I have never been in any of them.

The train station. This modest building is the direct connexion with Grand
Central Terminal in New York City. As a senior, I can get into the city and
back for about US$18 on non-peak commute times, a lot less expensive than
driving 60 miles (100km) each way. It costs over three times less to take the
train than to drive. And parking in the city is rather expensive if you cannot
find a free spot away from the denser parts.
I made these photos today, 29 July 2013. Gas prices for automobiles here is
currently around US$4 for a US gallon which comes to about 0.60 Euros per litre.