 From: feste37 <fest...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 3:11 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch: MA in FILM

If you had bothered to follow the link and actually read the description of the
program (too much to expect from someone like you, I know), you would find the
answer to your question as to who other than Lynch would be the instructors.
The main one will be Stuart Tanner. He is very well qualified and a great guy:

STUART TANNER

Professor Tanner is an acclaimed producer and director of documentary films for
the BBC, National Geographic, The Discovery Channel, and others. His projects
include Time Team (2004), Children of Vengeance (2002), Profits of Doom (2001),
Death on the Silk Road (1999), The Mahogany Trail (1996), and, most recently,
Saving The Disposable Ones (2011), a documentary that takes you to the
heartbreaking streets of inner city Columbia, where Father Gabriel Mejia, a
Catholic priest, is transforming the lives of thousands of children by
providing shelter, love and Transcendental Meditation® program.