Actually, MJ, that was a pretty good story you posted. I deleted my post Obba
refers to below because it was too mean-spirited. You and I do in fact have
things in common: we both learned TM when we were seventeen, our fathers
disapproved, and we were at MIU during roughly the same time period. I am sorry
you got disillusioned with it all.