I am so glad to have Rory back, and hate to intrude with "housekeeping" stuff,
but it is important, in our ongoing dialogue here on FFL, to be aware of
allegiances, such as they are.

I have been elevated to the position of One Of Judy's Minions, AND, *A*
*CHARTER* *MEMBER* of The Mean Girls Club, here on FFL. Here's the tricky bit -
Rory, our latest colleague, has supported Judy in the past, though I hesitate
to project future behavior on anyone. Since this support is absolute grounds
for membership in both aforementioned sub-organizations, it poses a bit of a
quandary, regarding Rory.

I must appeal to The Grand Poo-Bah of both entities: Barry (or Bilious, The
Great, as he is often known). What say ye, Barry, regarding the status, of
this, our newest member, Rory? Could we, perhaps, consider a Plebe status?? Our
worlds await your decision.