> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Getting closer to the free unlimited posting days,
> >

> Now look it here, before we turn this list out unbridled I think it really
> best to look to tighten up our guidelines right now before it is too late.
> -Buck

Look it, about the recurring FFL Blasphemy;
I really feel some of the bad talking bad this way about Maharishi the way they
do is a sin.  People should not speak ill of the dead.  Particularly about such
a great warrior and teacher.  At a minimum these guys should repent their sin
and come back to meditation.  A human lifetime is a terrible thing to waste.
It is nearly unfathomable to contemplate the bad karmaic effects these guys are
creating for themselves talking bad like this they do about the works of such
great seers like this Maharishi.