--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> People who are near to posting out,
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2noFZhLAVvU

Om Jeez Would that the Unified Field dang you; I just watched ten minutes of
that guy and I am going to have to go do a John Douglas Health Repair Cd before
i sleep just to straighten out my subtle system and get my chakras spinning
right again.  That's the kind of shit that should have been filtered here.  The
FFL guidelines have been for our own group protection.  It is a shame to just
throw everything over and let this place go to hell.
-Buck