 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] FFL looks different this morning

I looked and didn't notice much of anything.  I don't use the web
interface but email using Thunderbird where I can organize messages any
way I want and even have some custom filters.

The screwball thing with the web site is that that the first page after
you select "All Messages" has them in one order, for instance from most
recent to older then the next page oldest to next recent and sometimes
an overlap and not just a one message one.  It's like a programmers
started work on it but never finished.  I'm sure Yahoo Groups are a VERY
LOW priority at Yahoo.

And then with email is the failure of the Yahoo server when you try to
post.  Some folks blame it on Thunderbird but it never happens with any
other server (unless it is really down). Sometimes it takes 4 tries to
post the message.  Must be the spy gerbils behind on reading posts.