--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <punditster@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Uh, oh - now I've pushed Rory's smut defense
> > button. They don't call this forum the 'Funny
> > Farm' for nothing, Rory! Why do you think Alex
> > called you on it? Go figure.
>
> Wow. Maybe you're right, Richard. I am so sorry for offending your delicate
> eyes.
>
> Alex, do please let me know if I have transgressed, and I will gladly make
> amends.

(If I have transgressed I will gladly pour ashes on my head while singing "Mea
Culpa" in falsetto, poke out my eyes lest they offend God and Richard and lead
me into temptation and sin, cut off my hands and tongue and lingam for the same
reason, and maybe even -- the ultimate punishment -- cease posting to FFL, if
those letters do indeed stand for Frozen Funless Lizardbrains...)