Hey Buck,
Sweet meditations to you.  I have not checked in to FFL for the last month or
so. It became clear and amazing just how much time can get gobbled up here. I
checked back in a few days ago and found it helps to be very selective about
not only who you read but how often you scan the posts. Try that approach when
you return.