Dear Dr. Dumbass,

All night marathon!  13 minutes to Saturday Night, and let the party
begin!  Thank you for the WTF. It is all good. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI

-Obba

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> Thank you, this past week:
>
> Ann, for often saying what is on my mind, and because I always run out
of posts before I can express my general enthusiasm. MGC rocks!

> Seventh Ray, for tackling the issue of how to post images to Yahoo
– FB account for Bowser coming up!
> And for the completely kick-ass pictures of you and The Stooges, and
the others, though I haven't looked at them all, yet.

> Emily, for musical inspiration, wry humor, and that German woman, with
Mittens.

> Barry, for the contrast. With you around, everything else seems so
much brighter. It is, simply, "Tantriffic".

> Ravi, for your spiritual tagging, and charioteer drive-bys, from the
City of Angels.

> Judy, because I know you're out there!
>
> Rory, for a jolt, bolt, and molt, and handfuls of wildflower seeds.
Great to see you again.

> Buck, for having a good heart, and probably getting bucked off one too
many times.

> Alex, for the wit of Oscar *Meyer*, and now being the same age as
George Clooney, Sean Penn, and Ru Paul.

> Nabby, Peace in all things, worldly and Divine, except maybe Windows
8.

> RD, for always nailing that jelly to a tree; pinky-swear with Temple
Dog.

> MJ, for writing some fucking great stories, about Brother, and the
others.

> Richard, because every forum needs someone like you, a left turn, off
of a left turn, off a dirt road. With a keyboard.

> Edg, for creatively grinding his teeth for years. And that gizmo you
were riding for awhile--

> Obba, WTF?? but in a good way...
>
> Card, for always reminding me of a larger world, and your Sanskrit
musings.

> M Dixon, for the occasional Molotov Cocktail, lit and rolled, never
thrown.

> Rick, The Dan Rather of spiritual broadcasting – "What's The
Frequency, Kenneth?"