So far Bhairitu, what I notice is that I'm much more replying ABOUT ideas than
TO persons. It's a relief actually.

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Discourse 16  Ishta

On 08/09/2013 12:53 PM, Share Long wrote:
> Well, what can I say? I get in (-:
>
> Anyway, dear noozguru this hopefully is my very last time clumping together a
> bunch of replies to you:
> I paid $125 to learn TM so I guess my karma is worse than those who paid $25.

Says that you learned after a certain date though $125 was the price
when I returned from TTC in 1976.  i don't think it was when I left for
TTC fall 1975.  At that Charlie Lutes told teachers that he didn't think
it was a good idea to raise the price because the US was in a recession
then.

And I'm obviously older than Dixon.

> Never seen no shadow people, that I know of but I know people who do shadow
> work.
> Yahoo paging worked so well before...they made it worse IMHO!
> Armageddon? Bring it on! I actually think I'll post less. My form of OCD has
> been to use up at least 49 posts per week so they've not been lost forever.

Clue: you don't have to reply to those who troll you for replies and eat
up your time.  I DO ignore a fair amount of topics and when some of the
"usual suspects" want to engage in badminton won't play.