Oh that's right, I forgot, you consider it a putdown to call someone an
atheist. My bad!

________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:40 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Discourse 16  Ishta

> Well Dudy the Off Duty Editor, since I capitalized Beloved,
> of course I was referring to God. Ann seemed unaware and or
> unaccepting of a person having a relationship with God that
> involves filling and emptying, you know, as in grace.

Oh, Bhare, I don't think that's a particularly intelligent
conclusion on your part, especially since you were having
a back-and-forth with merudanda (on whom, as I recall, you
admitted you had a crush at one point) about filling and
emptying with distinctly sexual overtones. And of course
it isn't at all unusual for a person to capitalize their
pet name for the (human) object of their affections.

I mean, to leap from someone not realizing a capital letter
signifies a divine being, particularly given the above
circumstances, to the conclusion that the person is an
atheist--in the absence of any other evidence--doesn't make
much sense, now, does it? One might even conclude that that
explanation was intended as a putdown.

> BTW, you've just unknowingly addressed me by my Vedic sound,
> thank you (-:

Fixed.