--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Do you think this applies to THMD and Purusha as well?  That as
soon
> > as they are not able to send $$$ to International, they will be
> > disbanded or as I would like to think of it ... "set free"?
> >
> > anon3
>
>  Does Purusha still solicit $1000/month or pay it themselves? Does
it
> cost that much to feed, house and insure them (if they get health
> insurance?)? Do their 'activities' include raising other funds for
the
> movement? Do they do their own accounting or is it done by others?
> Are their finances open?
>
> I don't know any of these things. Maybe others do.
>
> JohnY

Good questions.  I know that THMD is required to 'inspire' $1000 per
month, but then I heard that it was going up to $2000.  I would like
to know what percentage of these 'inspired' funds go to
International.  I quizzed a THMD lady about it and she said ALL the
inspired funds stay directly with THMD.  Does anyone know if this is
true?

I'd be very surprised if their books are open.

anon3