> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Why do you say that? The MUM professors I know have pride in
what
> > > they're doing. Likewise with the Purusha and other people.
> >
> > Certain individuals do.  The organization itself
> > couldn't care less.
>
> Since when do organizations "care" about something?

You reveal your ignorance of organizations that
have a long history -- *as* an organization -- of
caring about the people they serve more than they
care about perpetuating their own organization or
making money.

The saddest part of the whole TM story is that it
chose to go the latter route.  Not every spiritual
organization does.