> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > areas,
> Rita?

> projects,
> Oklahoma.

> in
> > > what

> > > You reveal your ignorance of organizations that
> > > have a long history -- *as* an organization -- of
> > > caring about the people they serve more than they
> > > care about perpetuating their own organization or
> > > making money.
> >
> > How long to such organizations survive?
>
> And here you reveal your priorities.

yes, the TMO has a priority to "maintain the purity of the teaching,"
for whatever that is worth. That is balanced, for better or worse,
with its goal of teaching as many people as possible as long as they
are taught within the rubric of "purity of the teaching." Many
believe that the balance has been lost between the two goals. You
appear to think that there should be no goal for the organization
save beyond the moment.

> Long-term survival as an organization is more
> important than caring about the people that
> the organization serves.  That's very TM of
> you, man.

No. It's a balance that needs to be maintained, in order for the
organization to maintain its identity.