> Yes, I get posts in my yahoo inbox. I use Mozilla Firefox browser. Are you
> saying there's a bridge between these two worlds?!

There is but *one* world Share. It's not "reality"; it's your mail
box (that can be viewed via different clients).

I have a Yahoo! mail account that I use to read several hundred
messages a day using the Yahoo! web email client. Recently they
introduced a *smart* feature whereby the right-hand scroll bar
automatically loads more than the initial screen-full as you drag
it down. It uses 'Ajax' technology I suspect. That is to say that
as you drag it down it sends (behind the scenes) requests for more
email headers to display in the list. I find it disconcerting and
very *non* user-friendly. And it conflicts with the option you may
have set in "settings" to display, say, 25, 50 or 100 emails per
screen.

I haven't been following your travails closely, but is this
possibly the irritation you are experiencing?