Have fun, Emily!

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Bhagavad Gita: In English Chapter 01 The
fourth word

Good one Share - now, please elaborate on my shadow side for me.  Everything I
write I can back up Share - I don't take pot shots without being able to
explain why I said what I did and am willing, if need be, to discuss it.  How
about you?  Dig deep, woman, dig deep. Don't hold back.  I'll be back in
September - giving you time to write at least a single paragraph. Enjoy the
rest of August.  Emily.