OK - I get it - my comment was made about your specific post, just like I
responded clearly to another one of your posts. I like you, but not when you
accuse me of being some starry-eyed bullshitter. When you do that, please kiss
my ass. That's it, I am done - let's move on, shall we?

I always found the guitar impossibly difficult, so I hope that you master it,
not because of some delusional ideas of my powers that will support you - holy
shit! - but because I like you, Ravi, and I think you work hard at what you do,
and playing the guitar would be an awesome thing to master.