Why do you have to be so rude Barry - my aunt Share may have some issues
but you need to learn to be gentle.

​Oh I love the mean girls :-) - they were so much fun ​- Obba and Ann ( Ann
was so hilarious), but yeah my Aunt is basically clueless like you.

Ha ha - this is hilarious Barry - she is as delusional as you, no wonder it
pissed you off much, really pushed a mirror to your face, didn't she Barry
LOL