--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Yes, Maharishi always said as much - his wasn't a new technique, simply a
> rediscovery. So, perhaps such knowledge has always existed, somewhere, but I
> sure didn't know about it, until Maharishi unveiled TM for the West.
>
> I don't know anything about the science of mantras, except for my personal
> experience, so I'll take your word for it. I do understand that the vibration
> must be a sympathetic one for the physiology, but other than that, it is
> Greek to me.

Anyway, Bhairitu choose not to mention your point that how to use the mantra is
as important as the mantras themselves, nor that learning them from a book will
not yield results (my claim). Of course some of our mantras are well known in
India. But they didn't know how to use them properly which explain why India
has been in such a mess.