 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Prerequisites for Enlightenment

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Barry is not a hack writer.
>
> He introduces us all to new concepts on a DAILY basis.  He creates wonderful
> phrases that nail down his nuances.  He communicates!
>
> He knows his own mind.
>
> He is brave.
>
> He's in fucking Europe and taking its pulse -- how many others in your life
> do you have as an on-the-spot reporter?

I agree, Barry brings a lot of energy and ideas to this place and I always
enjoy his writings.

What the hell would everyone talk about if he left? We'd get away
with a five post a week maximum if nobody had him to kick against.

To use Judy's argument from earlier, is this aggression towards him
a sign that he's on the right track?*

> So keep on writing you bastard!

And you, Edg.

> Edg