--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > BC, Wombat Consciousness. My suspicion is that within
> > > days you'd have had people claiming to be in WC...
> >
> > ROFLOL!
> >
> >  and offering to give seminars in how to
> > > attain it yourself.
> > >

> How about RWC, refined WC?

Good one. I can tell that you're a bit of a seer yourself.

RWC is indeed a more advanced state of WC. It's when the
wombat being attacked can't handle the varmits biting it
about the ass any more, and runs back into its burrow.

This behavior is considered so refined that many followers
of the RWC individuals portray them afterwards as saints,
and martyrs. It must be the ahimsa thang.