 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 9:57 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Scenes One Sees While Peoplewatching In Avignon

He wasn't writing poetry -- just taking "authorly" notes.

And, if Barry is envying, frustrated and impotent -- why would we make fun of a
person who is suchly beset?

I have been sooooooooooo guilty of bonking FFL others herein that I can't toss
a stone at DocDummy, but if any of you out there are sinless . . .

Edg