My 2 cents worth is bring back the limits, but make 'em a bit larger like maybe
65.

________________________________
 From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Post Count Fri 16-Aug-13 00:15:06 UTC

Is this just for this week? Is everyone cool with these post totals? Are the
posts substantive or are people clogging up the works with a lot of “me too”
posts?

Fairfield Life Post Counter
===========================
Start Date (UTC): 08/10/13 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 08/17/13 00:00:00
1242 messages as of (UTC) 08/15/13 21:59:00

153 Share Long
146 authfriend
136 doctordumbass
102 obbajeeba
76 RoryGoff
72 Ravi Chivukula
70 Ann
59 turquoiseb
53 nablusoss1008
40 card
40 Bhairitu
39 Michael Jackson
34 salyavin808
31 Alex Stanley
24 seventhray27
24 raunchydog
17 Seraphita
16 emilymae.reyn
15 iranitea
15 Emily Reyn
14 sparaig
8 Mike Dixon
8 John
7 sharelong60
5 Duveyoung
4 curtisdeltablues
4 PaliGap
3 zarzari_786
3 wgm4u
3 merudanda
3 emptybill
3 Rick Archer
2 srijau
2 mjackson74
2 Xenophaneros Anartaxius
2 Susan
1 wleed3
1 nemodomi
1 feste37
1 azgrey
1 Paulo Barbosa
1 Jason
1 Dick Mays
Posters: 43
Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
Standard Time (Winter):
US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com