Wow! Defensive, much? I applaud your self control during this *one week*, but
you're making like it is a long-term trend, which I definitely need to see to
believe. I know you are feeling all satisfied, having blasted Share lately, and
don't feel that roiling ball of anger within you, just now. But, given your
inability to see your emotions until they explode, I guarantee it will happen
again, just as it did with Curtis. You guys are two peas in a pod.

Alex is spot on here. Get over it.