Ah, another opportunity to tell you to go fuck yourself, Barry - And so soon!

There is nothing altruistic or learning-oriented about what you do here. You
may have conceived this psychology in your attempt at appearing legitimate, in
your anger and frustration filled spewage, but anybody can see that, for the
pathetic excuse that it is.

You are an emotional wreck, with nothing to offer here, except ways to tear
just about anything down that isn't you.

Talk about an ego trip. And to have you challenge Alex repeatedly, is pathetic.
Own your shit, Barry. After all, it isn't anyone else's but yours. And yes, it
does stink. Badly.