--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> Now it can be told -
>
> People who don't like Barry's posts
> are always free to ignore them.

I'm also free to ignore the friend who repeatedly beats her dog.
I am free to ignore the woman who has fallen in the street and can't get up.
I am free to ignore the fact that my house is on fire.
I am free to ignore the fact that I am bleeding from a knife wound in my neck.
I am free to ignore a baby bird who has just fallen out of a nest.