Anyway, some people should just forget about meditation and stick to the
drugs. This is the Stones at their best with Jagger wearing what looks
like a Tibetan lama's cap (a nod to Tim Leary's Psychedelic Experience?)
playing the role of shaman. Pure rock theatre.
  http://tinyurl.com/kvwux8f <http://tinyurl.com/kvwux8f>