Alex, thanks again AND thank God for unlimited posting, and could you tell me
if link below works on website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

________________________________
 From: Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:05 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: One solution to unclickable links on website:
Linkification

The Linkification add-on has nothing to do with posting links. As my recent
test posts show, when posting via Yahoo webmail, links will be clickable for
all readers if the URL is correctly inserted using the link tool on the
rich-text editor tool bar. If you simply paste a URL into either webmail editor
(plain text or rich text), links will not be clickable on the Yahoo Groups
website.

What the Linkification add-on does is make clickable those links on the Yahoo
Groups website that would otherwise be unclickable.