> on 9/26/05 10:42 AM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >> It's not necessary for me to go over her books in order to see
> > that a lot
> >> gets accomplished. OTOH, where is the evidence of what the TMO
has
> >> accomplished? Much less, as far as I can see, with a much larger
> > influx of
> >> money. Also, I've seen fairly close up how Amma operates. Very
> > frugal and
> >> self sacrificing. Nobody, including she, is living like a king.
> >

> > It's not necessary for me to go over Maharishi's books in order
> > see that a lot gets accomplished. OTOH, where is the evidence of
> > what Yogananda's organisation has accomplished? Much less, as
far as
> > I can see, with a much larger influx of money. Also, I've seen
> > fairly close up how Maharishi operates. Very frugal and self
> > sacrificing. Nobody, including he, is living like a king.
>
> Just words dude. Please itemize for us what has been accomplished
with the
> hundreds of millions of dollars. Have you really seen close up how
Maharishi
> operates? Vast amounts of money are squandered on wacky schemes
that never
> come to fruition. Tony Nader isn't living like a king? He is one!

Again, Rick, you somehow think you're in a pissing contest to see
which cult is better.

If you were more familiar with my posts you would know that I am one
of the biggest critics of the TMO (not the technique but the
organisation).

And I truly understand if you aren't because, as the founder and
quasi-moderator of this group, I get the impression you feel an
obligation to read as many posts as possible and it would be very
hard for anyone to be that familiar with all the opinions of all the
people who post here.