--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> There, Nabby, I posted this to give you something else to think about
> beyond crop circles...your other most favorite topic; People who are
> famous who have done TM or do TM or continue TM. :)

Then there are famous people who haven't done TM you always thought had:
I knew that Ray Manzarek (R.I.P.) met Densmore and Krieger at a
transcendental meditation class - and the three of them used to practise
TM in the sound-proof booths at recording studios to get the benefit of
that authentic Himalayan silence - so I'd always assumed that Jim
Morrison tried TM also. Turns out he never followed up on that
introductory lecture. Bummer. I'm surprised he didn't take the plunge -
he was game for just about everything else going. The bubble chart
didn't work its magic this time.