No, I was taking the piss also. Ie, maybe Marshy should have taught her
a swimming sidhi to make the spectacle more exciting.
At least the old dear isn't doing anything disgusting like many of these
Indian fakirs do that just turn my stomach.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> Honestly, I can do that for a very long time too and without the
little cushy pillow added to her behind. I can show you in a regular 2
piece un-pillowed polyester bathing suit. My hands and feet above the
water even more than that, and not even using salt water like the Great
Salt Lake or the salted oceans and gulfs. A regular swimming pool.